Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just looking to see if anyone might be interested in trading for my stall. I bought it from someone local that has a camaro SS. He put the stall in his car and ran it with a blower cam and ported heads for 3-5k miles and about 15-20 track passes before he came across a deal he couldn't pass up on for a 2300 maggie so he sold me this stall and went down to a 2800.

I just spoke with him last weekend at the track and he assures me that I would love the stall but the more I think about it the more I am afraid I may have bitten off more than I can chew with this stall being as big as it is and for my car being my only car and DD it just worries me a little. The guy I bought it from said he absolutely loved it and I even spoke with his wife and she said it was no problem to drive around town as she had driven it to work a few times but he never ran it with the stock cam.

Ill get the part number off of it when I get home to post. I know it sells for 1100 new.

Anyway what I would like to trade for would be a 2800-3200 rpm stall. Preferably low miles since this one I have is low miles. Preferably multi disk as well.

Something else I would trade for is a VCM intake with the panels to go with it.

A 3rd thing I would consider is a 3.27 Camaro diff. These are the only things I can think of at this time that I both want and are worth about the same as the stall I have to trade but let me know if you have something else.

·
Super Moderator
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Super Moderator
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Super Moderator
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP

Ill take 600 plus shipping if someone wants to buy it.

Open to other trade offers as well.

·
Super Moderator
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumpity

1 - 7 of 7 Posts