Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have located another one about 40 miles south of me.

http://www.familytoyotaofburleson.com/Used-2009-Pontiac-G8-GT-LEATHER-Burleson-TX/vd/29095095

The dealer sent me photos that I have attached.

09 G8 GT. Looks like Sport and Premium Packages. 81k Miles. I pulled the car fax and in 2013 it was in an accident. The carfax does not have any details about it. I am going to drive down there tomorrow after work and take a look. It looks super clean in the pictures. These pictures are before the car was washed and detailed.

Sorry for x-posting. Trying to get this done quick. I don't see this one lasting very long. I am trading in a very nice 2014 Kia Optima SX-T for this G8. Mainly to get my ex-wifes name off of my car and to lower the payment a bit. I also really really miss my 08 GT.

Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have decided to pull the trigger. This car is immaculate. Only question now is do I get the extended warranty?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didnt hear any lifter ticker before or after the test drive. I did hear some whine from the motor during hard acceleration. I don't remember if my 08 did that or not.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I'd be very cautious when buying any car that was in an accident. But, best of luck....

·
Registered
231 Posts
Were they willing to haggle a little on the price??? I got 300 bux off mine and picked it up for 14k with 96k on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
94transamgt
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing