Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have located another one about 40 miles south of me.

http://www.familytoyotaofburleson.com/Used-2009-Pontiac-G8-GT-LEATHER-Burleson-TX/vd/29095095

The dealer sent me photos that I have attached.

09 G8 GT. Looks like Sport and Premium Packages. 81k Miles. I pulled the car fax and in 2013 it was in an accident. The carfax does not have any details about it. I am going to drive down there tomorrow after work and take a look. It looks super clean in the pictures. These pictures are before the car was washed and detailed.

Sorry for x-posting. Trying to get this done quick. I don't see this one lasting very long. I am trading in a very nice 2014 Kia Optima SX-T for this G8. Mainly to get my ex-wifes name off of my car and to lower the payment a bit. I also really really miss my 08 GT.

Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didnt hear any lifter ticker before or after the test drive. I did hear some whine from the motor during hard acceleration. I don't remember if my 08 did that or not.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I'd be very cautious when buying any car that was in an accident. But, best of luck....

·
Registered
231 Posts
Were they willing to haggle a little on the price??? I got 300 bux off mine and picked it up for 14k with 96k on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts