Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please see attached images for reference.

OEM Pontiac G8 headlights
Morimoto mini h1 6.0 projectors
Dummy projector on high beams
Smoked projector shrouds
Quad Morimoto XB Halos with controller
Custom HSV logo on side marker
Silica packs taped in to absorb moisture.

Headlights are in pristine condition. Note: the brackets are slightly warped, which is consistent with permaseal headlights that need multiple head cycles to open up. I've checked fitment and they have no issues lining up. These were not done by me, but by a reputable headlight retrofitting company. Reason for selling: honestly, not a halo kind of guy, prefer the OE look. Will eventually do a projector retrofit on my current headlights. I have some modified TL and FXR projectors sitting around.

I'm asking $550+ shipping OBO. I also have a pair of xb35 4300k h1 bulbs that I can include.

If you wanted to replicate this, you're looking at easily $300+ for pristine OEM headlights, $200+ in parts and $300+ for labor, not to mention shipping back and forth.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Southern California, SGV area

·
SUSP3CT
883 Posts
Those are really nice, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Please see attached images for reference.

OEM Pontiac G8 headlights
Morimoto mini h1 6.0 projectors
Dummy projector on high beams
Smoked projector shrouds
Quad Morimoto XB Halos with controller
Custom HSV logo on side marker
Silica packs taped in to absorb moisture.

Headlights are in pristine condition. Note: the brackets are slightly warped, which is consistent with permaseal headlights that need multiple head cycles to open up. I've checked fitment and they have no issues lining up. These were not done by me, but by a reputable headlight retrofitting company. Reason for selling: honestly, not a halo kind of guy, prefer the OE look. Will eventually do a projector retrofit on my current headlights. I have some modified TL and FXR projectors sitting around. View attachment 179578
View attachment 179579
View attachment 179580 View attachment 179581 View attachment 179582 I'm asking $550+ shipping OBO. I also have a pair of xb35 4300k h1 bulbs that I can include.

If you wanted to replicate this, you're looking at easily $300+ for pristine OEM headlights, $200+ in parts and $300+ for labor, not to mention shipping back and forth.
You still have these?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes they are still available

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold

1 - 7 of 7 Posts