Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TeRm1n8D
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, it's been a while. What a crazy 2 years it has been. Traded in the G8 in February, and just wanted to pop in with a brief warning to avoid the Black G8GT available in New Jersey at Wholesales.com, its her and shes in pain from the three times she was hit, and multiple mechanical problems. Wasn't sure where to post this but wanted to make sure that someone looking for their dream G8 does not pick this one up.

I have quite a lot of parts that I will be able to post this weekend.

I will still say in touch :)

·
Premium Member
4,649 Posts
Wow, it has been awhile since you last posted here on the forum. Good to hear you came back to say howdy. Best wishes in your future endeavors.

·
Premium Member
5,557 Posts
What a wild ride it's been.
I sincerely wish your G8 ownership was much better than it's been but it is what it is.

You are always welcome here and if anyone gives you any trouble just let me know. :punch:

:D

Thanks for the heads up and don't be a stranger.

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
Being as informative as you were about your traded in car (an if its still on the lot), maybe posting the 6 digit S/N (if you remember) would help inform any potential buyer (who monitors this forum), at what might be in-store for them. At least they can then take that info into consideration, if they *just* gotta have that car.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Xtinct- Sorry you are leaving. Never met you, but got to see your car around. What car did you end up switching to? I may be interested in some of the parts and save ya on boxing them up.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
XT1NCT it's now extinct.

we appreciate the time you put in here when you were a moderator here, so thank you for your efforts.

Take care!

zepcom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts