1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Seems clean and in good condition. It has a GXP rear diffuser which did not come standard on the GT model and the "Atari" center gauges are either an add on or this is a 2008 being advertised as a 2009. I am personally not a fan of the rims at all, the color is ok I guess.

·
Registered
23 Posts
has some conflicting things going on. The "Atari" gauges (above stereo) were only on the 2008s; but the color (Sport Red Metallic) was only available in 2009.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
K. I'll have to ask him about that. No Mods were mentioned, but I will make sure to mention the gauges and ask if anything else has been done.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
207 Posts
The Atari gauges are aftermarket. They show 3 different readings. Stock ones only show 2.
The gauges are a $350 add on.
So it is an 09. Not a real common color, so that is cool.
Personally i kinda like the wheels! Over all it seems like a really clean car.
FYI it does have the sport and premium packages.

The price on there website is a little high, bring them down a couple grand and you have a great deal!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
i'd have to say those wheels look much better on my car hahahahahahaha

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
(this may sound dumb but,) what all do the sport and premium packages have?

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Sport was the 19inch rims and I think a sportier steering wheel. Premium package was heated leather seats. Also yes that's sport red metallic an 09 color and those gauges are aftermarket as well as a gxp diffuser.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
alextremetj
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing