Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling off my extra parts from a differential swap.
I have a ZL1 3.23 gear for sale, will come with Camaro upper control arms, passenger side axle and knuckle assemblies if sold for my asking price of 1400.00
I have a Camaro SS differential with 3.27gears :sold
I also have the original G8 GT rear end assembly missing a few bolts I will sell for Free pickup only.
Will ship ZL1 parts freight to a terminal for pickup near you, give me you zip code and I will let you know where the terminal would be. I will pay the freight charge to terminal.
View attachment 179186 View attachment 179187 View attachment 179188 View attachment 179189 View attachment 179192 View attachment 179191

·
Registered
626 Posts
Wow, that's a steal for the Camaro diff. How many miles? Anything wrong with it?

And I assume you meant to type 3.27. :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah 3.27. Don't know the mileage bought it a while back to put in my g8 and now the builds has gone out of control! Has a Zl1 diff and subframe installed. SS differential doesn't have any issues as far as I know.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Wow. I'm sure that was quite a bit of work, but those zl1 diffs are supposed to be pretty stout.

I'm interested in the Camaro diff. Can you let me know what shipping to 21771 would be? Thanks.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Ouch! Haha Where are you located?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts